Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Messersmith Tries the Double Down

"This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!" You know what we're talking about- KFC's newest creation, the KFC Double Down! This already infamous sandwich is made with two chicken filets, two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. Get it, NO bun? Only the bravest have ventured out to the closest KFC to try the Double Down and one of them is a local musician Jeremy Messersmith. Jeremy live-tweeted the experience and here are the highlights:

Jeremy appears to be alive and well, based on the tweets he posted this morning. We suspect he won't suffer major consequences of this brave act. Unless, of course, he goes and does it again, and again..Has anybody else tried it? I mean, doesn't it look delicious?



Submitted by @marrina.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy's trail-blazing led the way for me to Double Down for dinner. Thankfully I wasn't doubled over all night. Not sure I need to venture through those woods again but now I can say I've been there!

    ReplyDelete