Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Someone call the fashion police!

Local fashion designer Samantha Rei of Blasphemina's Closet took to Facebook today with an important APB. Apparently, some jerk stole one of Samantha's painstakingly handmade dresses after a recent fashion show at MCAD. Rei says via Facebook:

"I am hurt and saddened to say another of my items from Schoolgirls and Mobilesuits (SGMS) has turned up missing. I'd offer a reward but I'm just barely scraping by on what I make off of my business. If anyone has any information, please let me know. I have the underskirt, but not the over dress. This is my entire source of income you guys. I'm not rich, I'm not famous. I work hard. Please help me out. Please repost."

There's not much we find more despicable than stealing from artists! If you see someone wearing this super noticeable, one-of-a-kind frock, be sure to contact Samantha with the who/what/when/wheres of the situation!

Here's a pic of the dress in question. A feathered head
piece was lifted as well. Photo by Janie Marie


2 comments:

  1. People suck so badly. Like we wont recognize the pieces when the bitch is out in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of a kind. It's distinctive. What were they thinking?

    ReplyDelete