Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NYE 2010

New Year's Eve Transmission night at Club Jager? I don't know about you, but that sounds irresistible to me and according to my Facebook feed, I'm not the only one.

DJ Jake Rudh sent out a Facebook invitation today "giving the TRANSMISSION group members and night regulars the heads before any word goes to press this year". Consider yourself fortunate if you received this invite; last year's event sold out pretty quickly. 40 people have already responded, so If I were you, I wouldn't wait forever to get my ticket.

Here's the scoop: "Tickets can only be bought from the club (starting Wednesday, December 9th), and will be sold until they run out. They are $5 in advance or $10 the night of. Max of 5 tickets sold per person."

Are you on your way to Jager yet? For realz...

What are YOU doing on NYE?

Submitted by @marrina

No comments:

Post a Comment