Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Link of the day

Today's link of the day comes as a courtesy of @caerickson/@lifterbaron who shared the news that Miley Cyrus's 9-year-old sister Noah is launching a lingerie line for kids. OMG.
This is Noah:

And this is Noah with her BFF, actress Emily Grace (8).


We don't even know where to begin with this story. First of all, why is her name Noah? Secondly, does she have parents? I mean, this child has been seen wearing dominatrix clothes, dancing on a stripper pole, singing songs with inappropriate lyrics and now this? A CNBC reporter, who was equally amazed as we are, summed it up really well: " I didn't even know children wore lingerie. I thought they wore pajamas."

Exactly.

Submitted by@marrina.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to be ill. No, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is 9 years old and already has an eating disorder. Naturally the next step is a lingerie line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, I just can't explain why, but I feel immense gratitude our own child is a boy. This is one of those times.

    ReplyDelete